Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 25

Infra Recorder v0.52 | Freeware Burning File Ke CD Atau DVD

Infra Recorder | Freeware Burning Files to CD or DVD - Software yesterday this is what I use to burn an ISO file of Windows XP SP3 to DVD-R that I have. Loh why not nero or something? Well simple reason alone, Infra Recorder is in addition to the rather small size,ability burningnya nor lower class do not really hehe, even freeware is much more friendlyappearance in the appeal other Burying software so easy to use for those of you who want to create a bootable CD / DVD's its own.



Screenshot

Link download

    1 comment:

    1. This valuable editorial was very useful to read, I savored it completely.
      I'm about now to email it to my colleagues to permit them examine this too.
      Thank you really
      InfraRecorder

      ReplyDelete